French-German Partnering Event for Artificial Intelligence in Industry 4.0
This second edition of the French-German Partnering Event aims to further deepen the exchange and knowledge transfer between technology providers and users on the topics AI and Industry 4.0.
What can you expect:
- Engaging expert lectures on the topics "Needs and Challenges of Artificial Intelligence in Industry 4.0", "Platform economy", "Transforming Manufacturing" & lessons learnt in project cooperations.
- Latest information on the French-German call for R&D cooperation projects and funding schemes
- A Project Pitch session: Join the session to present your project idea and discuss with the audience. Or join the session to get to know interesting project ideas, give feedback, and use this opportunity to exchange with potential project partners.
- Multiple opportunities to identify suitable project partners, network with other stakeholders and broaden your business network with support of the b2match platform during the Matchmaking session
If you are a Start-up, SME, R&D institution, business developer, an investor or authority from Germany or France, then this event is for you.
This event that will take place on 7 October 2021 and is organised by the project "Deutsch-französische Vernetzung zu Industrie 4.0 und angewandter Künstlicher Intelligenz" that is supported by the Ministry of Economics of Baden-Wurtemberg (Ministerium für Wirtschaft, Arbeit und Tourismus Baden-Württemberg).
How can you benefit from this event?
- Join the informative conference to get insights in current topics in the area of AI and Industry 4.0 and to get to know the latest information on current funding schemes & advisory services.
- Join one of the parallel sessions to get to know more about current services or present your project idea during the Project Pitch session (previous application needed, see more information here).
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services, or business needs to event participants and have a look what other attendees are offering or searching for.
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings during the Matchmaking session in the afternoon.